- Admission Fee: This is a one-time fee payable at the time of admission. This fee is non-refundable, if the student has attended school even for a day.
- Security Deposit: This is a one time payment and the amount is refunded to the student at the time of leaving the school after clearance of all dues.
- The deposit is non-interest bearing and is refundable upon the student leaving the school subject to all annual fees being paid, and less any damages to property, etc.
- Any unpaid dues of the student shall be recovered / adjusted from his / her security deposit.
- Annual Fee: The annual fee is payable every year. In case of Installment Option, Post Dated Cheques must be submitted.
- Laboratory Fee: Applicable for students of Grades 7 and above. (Includes Science, Computer, and Math labs).
- Resource Fee: Resource fee for the Kindergarten programme includes expenses towards books, writing and colouring material and other resources.
- IGCSE Fee: This fee is payable by students who opt for the Cambridge IGCSE stream (Grade 8 and above).
- Examination Fee: This is payable by students who appear for Board Examinations. This will be intimated during registration of the students for the Board Examinations.
- Transportation Fee: This is to avail of the School Bus facility along pre-designated routes. This service is not a door-to-door service and is strictly optional. Parents have the option of making personal transport arrangements for their wards. This fee is likely to be reviewed during the course of the session to accommodate variations in running costs.
- Books and Uniform Fee: This is towards textbooks, notebooks and uniforms from the school. This is optional and parents may purchase books and uniforms approved by the school from other sources. However, in the case of parents opting to purchase books and uniforms on their own, they must inform the school in advance about their decision.
LATE PAYMENT FEE:
In the event of late fee payment:
- A fine of 2% per month will be applicable on the due amount for payments made paid after due date.
- Students, whose fees remain unpaid, in full or in part, will not be allowed to sit for internal or external examinations. Until the outstanding fee is received, no internal examination results, Report Cards, Transfer Certificates or recommendations will be issued.
- If the fee is not paid even after 3 reminders, the child will not be allowed to attend school and all dues shall be recovered from the security deposit.
REFUND / WITHDRAWALS:
- Once Annual Fees have been paid, no requests for refunds will be entertained.
- Fees are payable annually and cannot be refunded if students leave mid-year, without an appropriate notice period.
- In the case of withdrawal without notice, the outstanding fees shall be adjusted from the security deposit of the student and the balance if any, refunded.
- Transfer certificates and Report Cards are issued once all dues are cleared, school property (including books and equipment) are returned and a “No Due Certificate” is issued.
- The cheque for refund of Security Deposit will be dated 6 months from the date of Intimation/ Application for TC.
- All Bank Charges pertaining to inward remittance of school fee, if any, shall be debited to the student’s account.
- In the event of a cheque/draft not being honoured, a sum of Rs.500/- in addition to the bank charges shall be debited from the student’s account.
Primus Public School reserves the right to amend the Fee Structure and Fee Policy whenever necessary and the decision of the Management is final and binding and cannot be challenged.
- Monday to Friday – 8:30 AM to 4:00 PM
- School tour 3:00 PM to 3:45 PM
- Saturdays – 9:00 AM to 1:30 PM
- Holiday on Sunday
Office Timings during vacations:
- Monday to Saturdays – 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM