Primus is affiliated with the Cambridge University and follows the CAIE curriculum for Grades 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10. Cambridge IGCSE is the world’s most popular international curriculum for 14-16 year olds, leading to globally recognised and esteemed Cambridge IGCSE qualifications. It offers a flexible and stimulating curriculum, supported with excellent resources and training.
The IGCSE programme encourages learner-centred and enquiry-based approaches to learning. Encouraging students to engage with a variety of subjects, and make connections between them, is fundamental to the IGCSE approach to learning.
The Cambridge IGCSE programme helps improve academic performance by developing crucial skills such as creative thinking, enquiry and problem solving. Thus it acts as the perfect foundation to advanced study.
- English as a First Language
- English as a Second Language
- Hindi/ French as a Foreign Language
- Global Perspectives/ Economics
- Business Studies/ Information and Communication Technology
- Monday to Friday – 8:30 AM to 4:00 PM
- School tour 3:00 PM to 3:45 PM
- Saturdays – 9:00 AM to 1:30 PM
- Holiday on Sunday
Office Timings during vacations:
- Monday to Saturdays – 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM