Middle School Programme
The framework of the Middle School Programme at Primus is designed to ignite young minds. Students are provided with challenges to empower them with self-confidence and develop a creative mindset.
The curriculum during these years includes varied teaching and learning styles. The students make presentations, develop models and are involved in role plays which leave an indelible impression on the young minds. Students are also encouraged to contribute meaningfully to society and to the environment though initiatives such as Swachhagraha, Street Plays on social issues and working closely with NGOs.
At Primus, we have a well-structured assessment programme, which includes both formative and summative assessments. Students also appear for the Olympiad, ASSET and other competitive exams.
- Second Language [Hindi/ French]
- Third Language [Kannada/ Hindi]
- Social Studies/ Global Perspectives
- Environmental Education
- Information and Communication Technology
- Art, Dance, Music, Theatre
- Physical Education
Get in Touch
+91-9606049151 / 9606049152.
Admission: +91- 9606049153
Security: +91- 9606049154
Email: [email protected]
- Monday to Friday – 8:30 AM to 4:00 PM
- School tour 3:00 PM to 3:45 PM
- Saturdays – 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM
- Holiday on Sundays and 3rd Saturday
Office Timings during vacations:
- Monday to Saturdays – 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM