Primary School Programme
Children in Primary School are provided with learning opportunities to develop their full potential and prepare them to meet the challenges of the 21st century. We follow a student-centric approach that enables us to celebrate the uniqueness of each budding scholar. A variety of teaching methods and activities based on Howard Gardner’s Multiple Intelligence Theory have been incorporated into the Curriculum. The curriculum is designed to evoke curiosity and encourage out-of-the-box thinking. Project-based learning activities in the classroom develop communication, social and interpersonal skills and promote critical thinking.
Students also appear for the Olympiad, ASSET and other competitive exams.
- Hindi/ Kannada
- Social Studies/ Global Perspectives
- EVS/ Science
- Art, Dance, Music, Theatre
- Physical Education
- Value Education
Get in Touch
+91-80-2574 1450 / 51 / 52.
Admission: +91- 9606049153
Security: +91- 9606049154
Email: [email protected]
- Monday to Friday – 8:30 AM to 4:00 PM
- School tour 3:00 PM to 3:45 PM
- Saturdays – 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM
- Holiday on Sundays and 3rd Saturday
Office Timings during vacations:
- Monday to Saturdays – 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM