Sports and Games
Sports and games are an integral part of the school curriculum and the learning process. Essential to the development of character and qualities of leadership, the sports programme at Primus is highly effective. Students are trained in Basketball, Football, Volleyball, Badminton, Cricket and Gymnastics by expert coaches. This inculcates the competitive spirit, team work and a sense of camaraderie in students.
PE/ Sports activities
- Football and Athletics, Team Building Activities
- Activities to improve co-ordination
- Monday to Friday – 8:30 AM to 4:00 PM
- School tour 3:00 PM to 3:45 PM
- Saturdays – 9:00 AM to 1:30 PM
- Holiday on Sunday
Office Timings during vacations:
- Monday to Saturdays – 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Trust name : PRIMUS TRUST
Primus Public School,
Chikkanayakanahalli, Off Sarjapur Road Bengaluru, Karnataka - 560035 India
For safety & security reasons, a government-issued photo ID is compulsory for entry into the school premises and follow the COVID-19 protocols.