Dear Sirs (Mr Suri; Mr TP Vasanth & Capt Unnikrishnan):
1. It gives me incalculable pleasure in informing all of you, that my daughter, Anushka Balasubramaniam (Affectionately Anushki), an Ex-Primus student, is one of the THIRTEEN candidates (from over 300 candidates) that have been selected for permanent placement in Goldman Sachs during their recently concluded Campus Interview.
2. When my l’le BIG Anushki joined Primus, she was an un-polished diamond-a sweet; cherubic; innocent; distracted; lacking focus, but nonetheless, a very enthusiastic girl. When she graduated after 2 years from Primus, though she also became sweeter, she had transformed into a well polished diamond-focused; diligent; healthily ambitious; a high achiever & above all a very well balanced; compassionate; affectionate & an awfully effervescent young woman!
3. Sir’s, the credit for the above transformation goes entirely to the three of you & your principal/teachers/staff for your commitment & indefatigable stamina in affecting this transformation. i shall remain in your eternal debt for all that Primus Public School has done for my daughter. Muchos Gracias!
4. i can claim with pride today, that Primus Public School has lived-up to the words of Ruskin Bond in letter & spirit, quote-“You don’t educate a man by teaching him what he knew not, but by making him what he was not” unquote.
5. If there is ever anything i can do for your school, please feel free to call-believe me, the honour & more so, the pleasure of the service shall always remain mine.
Wishing you’ll all the very best,
With Warmest Regards,
Vaya Con Dios (Spanish for Go with GOD),
- Monday to Friday – 8:30 AM to 4:00 PM
- School tour 3:00 PM to 3:45 PM
- Saturdays – 9:00 AM to 1:30 PM
- Holiday on Sunday
Office Timings during vacations:
- Monday to Saturdays – 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Trust name : PRIMUS TRUST
Primus Public School,
Chikkanayakanahalli, Off Sarjapur Road Bengaluru, Karnataka - 560035 India
Phone : 7718888666
For safety & security reasons, a government-issued photo ID is compulsory for entry into the school premises and follow the COVID-19 protocols.